We have a May 1st Birthday!! Today is Mont's Birthday!! He is the best father, husband, and friend. I want hime to know how much he is loved!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!! It is bad when you have to put on reading glasses to pull out a splinter on a hand. Kayleigh took this wonderful picture of us. We look like grandparents! hint, hint.....jk!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY wild man! You are so youthful no one would ever guess you're 67 years old today. You're more active and daring than most 20 year olds. I'm sure your young, hot, funny wife keeps you young too!
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY wild man! You are so youthful no one would ever guess you're 67 years old today. You're more active and daring than most 20 year olds. I'm sure your young, hot, funny wife keeps you young too!
Happy Birthday Mont!!
Happy B-day from South Carolina!!!!!
Happy birthday!!! And yes...we got the hint, no worries, now we must convince Brandon to get the hint lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONT! You guys look great for old people, nice glasses! There's an XXL bag of peanut M&M's coming your way soon.
Post a Comment