Saturday, May 2, 2009

Don't let mom take pictures...

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhybsBwgfi5Kk3SkCdiALjC3m4lZOcVJgd6oWN0Tzz3xGLRsz0R39l5-BaK8FkeQ2jXTtLHJIw6gmFaTvdGHY3aZ4hGizMWYp5gx1lvBbjQwpz1uD9cRhj8jFpPtq11qa2inDeA-BxRT5Q/s1600-h/102_1835.JPG">


I can not take pictures at soccer games! I get too excited that I get all different views of the field! Notice the above shots( Broc making a goal, but you wouldn't know that at the angle I was shooting from, a waist shot, is that Broc?, and yes, a out of focus shot), so I handed the camera over to Kass to take ACTION shot pictures of Broc playing.... This is what Kass took pictures of, notice I told Kass to get ACTION shots....




Broc made 2 goals, 2 near miss goals and did a couple of bicycles(where you head the ball and then kick the ball after you head it and land on your back) But you couldn't tell that from the marvelous photos his family took of him. Way to go Broc!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job girls! It's not an easy task being the cheering section and the photographers!!!

Brandon and Michelle said...

That's pretty intense...Kass we might have to owrk on ur photography skills when I get back lol...I guess your mom needs some classes too lol, i wouldn't do much better

Marcee said...

Soccer pix I have decided, are the hardest to take. I hardly even try to get pix of Zackary at his games... I just bring the video camera. Which I am still not all that good at, but you get the picture...

The Skillmans said...

Too funny!! This is why I'm "staff photographer" at the dunes.