The winner is Shelley Watkins!!! Congratulations! I will be mailing your necklace to you tomorrow!!! Stay posted to the Sharp blog for more giveaways!!!!!! It was a blast reading everyone's comments, Thanks Again everyone!!
Maybe you could raffle a quad or the mini coop next time! That would be really exciting!!! (Deanne, don't be blocking my comments like I'm some sort of blog stalker!)
Wow, I am excited------I never win anything! I got busy over the weekend and forgot to check your blog. I was at the store this morning and realized it was the 6th and I hadn't checked it and planned to check it as soon as I got home. But I grabbed the mail before I came into the house and guess what-----there was the necklace. I have it on right now and I love it! Thank you so much.
6 comments:
If this is Shelley, my mom, this works out well for me too! Deanne, I love your hair . . . still!
I just saw the necklace and giveaway and have to say I am bummed I missed it. That is really cute and I would love to learn how to make them...
Congratulations Shelley!!!!!
That was fun! Do it again!! Congrats to the lucky winner!
Maybe you could raffle a quad or the mini coop next time! That would be really exciting!!! (Deanne, don't be blocking my comments like I'm some sort of blog stalker!)
Wow, I am excited------I never win anything! I got busy over the weekend and forgot to check your blog. I was at the store this morning and realized it was the 6th and I hadn't checked it and planned to check it as soon as I got home. But I grabbed the mail before I came into the house and guess what-----there was the necklace. I have it on right now and I love it! Thank you so much.
Post a Comment