Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!!


My lovely assistant Kass is displaying the necklace that I'm giving away. Please put your name in the comment section and next week I will draw the lucky winner!! I will select the winner on April 1st.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up:) Laurel Johnson
Very very cute!!!!

The Skillmans said...

OHHHHHHH! Pick me! Pick me! You know how much I love hibiscus flowers! Is there a limit on how many times I can post to enter? Will I have to file a gift form with the IRS if I win? Is this a random drawing or more like an essay deal? OHHHHHH! I'm so excited!

The Skillmans said...

I'm putting my name in twice today!

Brooke said...

Cute necklace! I'm in!

Jacq said...

Ooo are those from Glenn's wife's collection? Sweetness!

Jacq said...

Ooops...should've read your previous post first the I would know that they are from her, but you made them! Coolness!!!

The Skillmans said...

Leaving another comment...that's THREE total so far...hope it helps me win!

Anonymous said...

I put a link up on my blog:)

Chey said...

AHH!!! Deanne!!! Don't pick my MOM!!! I WANT THIS NECKLACE!!!! And besides, she CHEATED! You can't let her post more than once......it's just ridiculous. The number of comments isn't as important as the QUALITY of the comment. My comment is of higher quality, and all in all more entertaining. Therefore, I should win. =) Even though it IS a drawing...my comment is more entertaining, wouldn't you agree?? Yes. Yes Deanne. Follow the light.

The Skillmans said...

If it's QUALITY comments than here's real quality...an original poem...

Ode to the necklace

I had a friend De-anne
Of which I am a fan
She likes to ride her quad
She has a sexy bod.
From teachin’ workout class
I’ve never been…she’d kick my butt (shame on you!)
She lives in ol’ G-Pass
Where she made a cool neck-lass
I really want it bad
If not I’ll be real sad.
This post is better than Chey’s
And that is not a lie!

The Skillmans said...

Did I win yet?

Elisa Wright said...

Elisa Wright :)
its just adorable!

Brandon and Michelle said...

Ok i do have to say that Stacy's poem was absolutely amazing!!! But I think the daughter-in-law should win...sorry Stacy, but I do give ya props on your creativity!!!

The Skillmans said...

Back off Michelle, have your mother-in-law make one for you for Christmas or something! Thanks for the kudos on my poem!

By the way...how's that drawing coming anyway?

Stephanie said...

I think posting more than two comments is harassment and those who do should automatically be disqualified. Besides, I would wear the necklace everyday if I got it!

Sharp4sure said...

There are some people who don't play by the rules of the game and bullies everyone and unfortunately we have a bully on this blogspot! (JUST KIDDING) I will put each person once in the drawing. By the way, Stacy, your poem was HILARIOUS!!!!! I will let everyone know who the winner is by evening of April 1st! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Ashleigh said...

Put me in and you need to do a demo/instruction post next!

Stephanie said...

Just because my sister wrote a cute poem doesn't mean she gets special treatment! I am funnier than she is. I just don't write poems.

Shelley said...

I rarely comment on blogs, but you definitely made it worth it! THe necklace is cute----count me in.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you don't know me, but if you did you would definately choose me, especially over that Skillman broad!! I am in need of "accessories" as I am a poor old women who gets made fun of all the time because I don't know how to dress! Roses are red, violets are blue, please oh please choose me whatever you do!!!
Sincerley, Ruthie Bushell
P.S. Stephanie Tucker thinks she's the boss of everyone. Whatever you do DON'T choose here!

Chey said...

Okay seriously guys. Lets think about this. Most all of you are happily married and currently being amazing homemakers. I understand that jewelry is an awesome thing to have........

but let's take into consideration those of us who are definitely single and have NO money. AKA Cheyenne. The college student. I have a better argument than most.

And by the way mom....i'm in the process of beating your poem. =D

Welsbears said...

The best roses are always RED!
And bald men have no hair!
My girls should be the first to say,
The necklace belongs to Gramma Bear!

Chey is young and too far away!
Stacy, jewelry doesn't wear!
Steff doesn't wear what I gave her!
So the neclace goes to Gramma Bear!

Blsful said...

Ok so I am getting in on this under the wire. But...I would love to wear this beauty in April in Hawaii. Wouldn't it just look beautiful on my freshly sunburned (oops I mean tanned) skin.