Monday, July 7, 2008

I will be updating my blog!!!!

We have had a fantastic month. Kass, Broc, and I went to Washington DC, Philidephia, and New York in eight days. The week we came back, we had an amazing and fun Sharp Family reunion. The next 4 weeks will bring more joy to our family as my two oldest children will be getting married. Stay posted!!!

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

FUN FUN FUN...can't wait!

Ashleigh said...

i'm waiting with baited breath . . . seriously i am. where did our tropical decor go? so fun to see you all. i've come up with an idea for my practice wedding/olivia birthday cake. we'll see how it goes this weekend. it's always so cool in my mind. talk to you soon.

chats said...

We missed you!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing going out of town the same weekend we came into town. I am so excited to hear how everything turns out. What a HUGE summer!