Kass did a report on her Grandma and here is a pic of the two! Kass also entered her dad into a contest for Father's Day amd had to enter a pic so here is a pic of those two!
It was good to talk to you Deanne! I hope Mont wins the contest because he certainly deserves to! Oh - and thanks for the hotel info...after all that I think we're staying in the home with Jeff and Janet. I hope you're instructing some classes while we're there because I need to keep up my training! See you soon!
2 comments:
ok so cute! I am so glad you are updating your blog more, now i can do a little snoopy snoop on you fun people! :-)
I am going to email you-I have a question for you!!
It was good to talk to you Deanne! I hope Mont wins the contest because he certainly deserves to! Oh - and thanks for the hotel info...after all that I think we're staying in the home with Jeff and Janet. I hope you're instructing some classes while we're there because I need to keep up my training! See you soon!
Post a Comment