Sunday, January 8, 2012

Homework




I thought someONE was doing homework and decided to take a picture for evidence. First, this is a messy desk( glad I did not take a picture of mine), second, I did not know redeeming iTunes gift cards were assignments from school? This is a little scary since Kass is a senior and headed off to college next year. I wonder if there are any college courses on how to access your iTunes account?

2 comments:

Brandon and Michelle said...

Does she know you posted this?!?! BTW, I think this has to do with her senior project... she is just doing some research ;)

The Skillmans said...

Michelle...that's how we parents keep our kids inline...we blog about them. Especially their shaky behavior like this little episode!

However, I'm pretty impressed that you've come to your sister's defense with this "senior project" scheme/excuse. You are a good sister.