Friday, September 16, 2011

One of these Days.....

I promised myself I would get in gear and start posting on a regulas basis, HA! I admire all the women out there that I get great ideas from their blogs and they post on a daily basis!! I might have to hire my good friend, Stacy to blog for me. Stacy, you do have my password, HELP ME!!!!

2 comments:

The Skillmans said...

Glad to see you FINALLY posting again!! Oh, and nice new family pic! Is that Danny's fabulous handiwork or a Stacy snapshot? looks great so I assume Danny took it.

And I'll be happy to post stuff as a ghost writer, but be warned: I love to post the scuttlebutt and scandal and would out your family foibles in no time! And believe me, I know the Sharp's wrap sheet and have plenty of material ;)

Let's start with "the old man who couldn't climb a hill" as our first post ( wink, wink). I'm sure you've got pics and video.

By the way, we had a blast at the dunes. Always fun too get together.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Kirsten said...

great new picture!