Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If it's not broken....don't fix it



The reason for not being able to post is that my camera has been broken and I know what the culprit is.............



When you try to get anti-gravity shots of your man and boys doing jumps, you take whatever risks with your camera and sometimes your body.




No worries, there was no wildlife and no children were hurt while taking these pictures.

2 comments:

The Skillmans said...

There's a sizable graveyard filled with all our sandy cameras. I live in fear that my Excursion's airbags will deploy during a car accident and I will die not from the accident itself but from being pelted to death when it blows all the sand in my face that has inched its way into every crevice of our car.

Love the photos. We're so glad you guys shared the dunes with us so many years ago. It's changed our lives...and wallets.

Hatt family said...

By small and simple things, right? Love the anti-gravity shots! :)