Big brother helping little brother!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Oh No!!!!!!!!
We love going on trails at the dunes and we came upon this SCARY trail. The picture does not do it justice. The hill is a pretty steep one with a BIG river at the bottom! There is no shoreline and the river looked DEEP, so if you fall off the quad whilel trying to make it up the hill, chances are that you and the quad will end up in the river. We all were at the top of this hill when Mont & Brandon did not want to try it out ( First Hint: If your dad and big brother do not want to go down it, maybe little brother shouldn't either) Before we know it, Broc charges down the hill (Second Hint: He's 13 and there is nothing that he can't do.) Well, It took about 10 tries for Broc to get up the hill and even Mont & Brandon tried to get the quad up the hill with no success. I had severe knots in my stomach and I hope he learned his lesson.

Big brother helping little brother!!
Big brother helping little brother!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's my Broc! Fearless!
Connor said he saw Broc at the Merit Badge workshop last Saturday. Too bad they don't have a Quad merit badge! Broc could teach the class.
I would have had to walk away because that would have been way to much for me to watch. You are such a brave Mom!!!
Jared says, "That was COOL!" I agree! I also agree with you being a brave mom. I need some lessons! Hey, I've been meaning to ask, how did the MRI results come out?
Post a Comment