Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I want to rock and roll all nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We dressed up for our church's halloween party while our younger kids were at a highschool football game. My husband and son were Ace Frehley and Paul Stanely and Michelle and I were witches.

They made their own shirts!!! I think they need to go into business!!!

No one recognized them at the party, it was so funny!!!

5 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Check out those tight pants...we didn't even recognize michelle

The Skillmans said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Oh my gosh. You sharps, always keep us guessing.

Giving It a Tri said...

I haven't seen pants that tight since our Mexican cruise! Love, Chloe

Anonymous said...

Those are some scary costumes!! Well done!

Hatt family said...

We loved the costumes! Jason didn't recognize the witches at first! Makayla's actually the one that recognized one of the rockstars first. She asked, who's that with Bishop? It took me a minute to recognize Brandon. Malia wondered why they weren't talking.