Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am so photogentic it hurts....






Why I keep these wonderful pictures, I do not know! These surprise moments on these rides totally get my gut reaction as well of those of my family. I have to laugh and set my vanity aside for a moment but these pics bring great memories as well. These were taken at Disneyland and Disney world. To get the FULL effect, DOUBLE CLICK on the picture for a better view.

5 comments:

Brandon and Michelle said...

I love the troll in you on the top pic! Sweet hair! Just photo shop it a lil and make it a bright color to look like a real troll haha

Marcee said...

These pix are tehe best!! They crack me up... we always buy them too... how can you not!! There is a ride in Knott's Berry Farm that they actually video tape you while on the ride, it's hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

You guys have way too much FUN!!!!

The Skillmans said...

I've got a lovely collection of those too, only I'm not brave enough to post them!! Very fun pics! By the way, where's my seat-belt bag from your last trip?? Those things are cool! Wendy was showing me hers.

Hatt family said...

Too funny!! My smile muscles are hurting! But you're absolutely right, the fun family memories are definitely worth the sacrifice!