We spent one morning at the emergency room this week. My husband really did a number on his finger. I couldn't explain what he did very well because it's a guy thing (too complicated). The doctors first, thought he cut some tendons and maybe ruined his joint. Luckily, he did not do that but it will take a year to heal. The doctors couldn't even stitch his finger because there was nothing to stitch!!!!! He is doing better now!!!
6 comments:
That's horrible! Thanks for the picture. My mom slammed her finger in her own van door a year and half ago. She crushed the bone and they said she may never get full range again. But she did all the physical therapy for a year and it's fine now. That's seriously the worst picture!
Get well soon . . . or something to that effect.
That is disgusting... What the heck happened?? So sorry Monte... :(... take care of your finger and we hope it gets better soon!
Love your new background! I am sure I would have passed out if I had seen Monte's finger in person, that had to be sooooo painful. Best wishes in the healing department!!!!
OW!!!Jason mentioned seeing his finger bandaged up today, and a trip to the ER, after going to urgent care!! We hope for some wonderful healing!
Oh my gosh Deanne, that's so gross!! Poor Monte:( I hope it heals good and quickly and normally!!
OUCH! What happened? I hope his recovery is quick.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment