Monday, April 20, 2009

Especially for Brandon...


I was cleaning out our storage room (the room where our food storage is and anything that does not have a place, gets thrown into this room). I found this lovely wood moulding that Mont brought home about 19 years ago to do some base work around the walls. Brandon thought it was a hot wheels race track, so he took a permanent magic marker and put some nice stripes on the wood for his race cars, needless to say dad was not too happy. It brought a smile to my face when I saw this, now if I can find Kayleigh's snowpants, I would tell the story of those....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a picture frame being made out of those with a picture of Brandon and the story that goes with them next to it. When the time comes it could go in thier little ones room:)

Anonymous said...

Oh and I can't wait to hear about the ski pants:) Cute background!

Brandon and Michelle said...

That is too funny!!! Brandon can't stop laughing!