oh I bet you guys are SAD!!! but that is so cool that they are both doing such great things.!!I can't believe you guys got stuck at the dunes. that sucks!! I am glad you are ok though!
Goodbyes are so hard!!! They are so dang cute and will do awesome at school!!!! Love your tropical background:)
Good byes are hard, I know. But they are going to do great. Come on, they come from great parents! :) Hope all goes well for them!
Thanks mom we miss everyone!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh I bet you guys are SAD!!! but that is so cool that they are both doing such great things.!!
I can't believe you guys got stuck at the dunes. that sucks!! I am glad you are ok though!
Goodbyes are so hard!!! They are so dang cute and will do awesome at school!!!! Love your tropical background:)
Good byes are hard, I know. But they are going to do great. Come on, they come from great parents! :) Hope all goes well for them!
Thanks mom we miss everyone!
Post a Comment