Our Ward had a Pinewood Derby and it was fun! The boys made and raced their cars. Brandon came in 3rd and Mont and Broc placed a little further down the line.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun ward activity!!! Congrat's Brandon!! I like your caarazy new picture, was that in Florida?
I love your main family picture! Deanne- your face is priceless! We are taking Karson to the monster truck show for his birthday-so you're not the only rednecks around. He is so excited! I really want to put him in a wife beater tank, boxers and baggy shorts, but Justin won't let me!
2 comments:
What a fun ward activity!!! Congrat's Brandon!! I like your caarazy new picture, was that in Florida?
I love your main family picture! Deanne- your face is priceless! We are taking Karson to the monster truck show for his birthday-so you're not the only rednecks around. He is so excited! I really want to put him in a wife beater tank, boxers and baggy shorts, but Justin won't let me!
Post a Comment