This is a picture of all the kids that went on the trip in front of the Rocky statue in Philidephia, PA. Broc is running up the steps in the second pic and then Kass & her friends posing for the camera at the top of the Rocky stairs!!!!
This is fun! I'm just getting ready to print out my first year of blogging (if I can get all the back post caught up) into my hard cover book and I'm so proud of myself for doing this! Anyway, fun to read about your trip. See you really soon.
Sounds like you guys had a fantastic trip. I do have to say that I am a little jealous. My parents went to NYC in May and we wished we could go. Tim's cousin and his wife live there, so we would have a place to stay! Maybe next year. I know my kids are dying to go there... especially Zackary.
2 comments:
This is fun! I'm just getting ready to print out my first year of blogging (if I can get all the back post caught up) into my hard cover book and I'm so proud of myself for doing this! Anyway, fun to read about your trip. See you really soon.
Sounds like you guys had a fantastic trip. I do have to say that I am a little jealous. My parents went to NYC in May and we wished we could go. Tim's cousin and his wife live there, so we would have a place to stay! Maybe next year. I know my kids are dying to go there... especially Zackary.
Post a Comment